Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

House Projects

It's already Thursday!!  This work week has been flying by for me.  This weekend I am planning on doing odd and ends house projects.  Hopefully, I can complete my lists... and do some of my pintrest projects.

Guest Bath:
First, in the guest bath our towel bar no longer wants to stay in the wall so I think I am going to try a new look.  We already have a towel rod in the shower area and a hook behind the door so I was thinking of putting up a wine rack in the bathroom and maybe a few hooks.  Something like this:





My Bathroom:
I really want to paint it grey..so lets see how motivated I can be this weekend.  I love this grey with black and white!! 


Entry Way:
Although this space is small I want to spruce it up a bit.  Last night my wonderful husband bought me a coat rack that I have had my eye on so now we have a place for our coats, keys, & mail.  Now the dining room table doesn't have to be our coat rack anymore.  I also need to search for a rug for inside of our door (and a basket for the shelf).

Lastly I am going to try and do some spring cleaning and take a load of unwanted stuff to Goodwill.  And if the weather warms up again  (and I'm feeling extra energized) I want to play outside in the garden and maybe create a new small vegetable garden.  I'm being hopeful!


Sidenote:

I don't think the bar that goes across my blog to show what size fruit Baby Woos is is working correctly.  This is what I found from www.thebump.com

Week 22: Papaya

Average size: 10.5 inches ***, 12.7 oz.
Baby's on a sleep cycle -- about 12 to 14 hours a day

Week 23: Grapefruit

Average size: 10.5 inches ***, 12.7 oz.
Baby’s listening to your voice and heartbeat in there…

Week 24: Canteloupe

Average size: 10.5 inches ***, 12.7 oz.
Nipples are sprouting, and face is fully formed!

Week 25: Cauliflower

Average size: 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb.
Baby knows which way is up and which is down now…

No comments:

Post a Comment