Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday



Brief Weekend Recap: 



I went to Atlanta this weekend to visit my best friend from high school and we had such a great time.  We are both pregnant and only 6 days apart from each other--- and we did not plan it.  It really is crazy how we are going through this at the same time and it makes it so much easier to be able to talk to someone who is going through pregnancy with you. 

While I visited we had a very productive day of baby registering and maternity clothes shopping.  At the end of the day we were exhausted!

While shopping they had a pillow in the dressing room so you can see what you will look like in three months  (or close to my due date in my case):




I hope I don't get that BIG!!!  We really did have a great time trying on our clothes until it was nursing bra shopping time.  All I will say is that neither one of us realized that our chest had grown as much as it did.  I almost had a mini panic attack but I finally was able to buy some cute maternity clothes and have fun trying on different clothes.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment: