Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Quotes

This weekend I am in at another conference.  It started Friday morning and goes through Sunday afternoon... so there goes another weekend dedicated to work.  This conference is in Charleston and is three days of DUI training on the datamaster dmt.  At least tonight is a "live lab" where participants are encouraged to drink so they can blow into the breathalyzer and see what they register at and how it works.  It should be pretty entertaining. 

Since I don't have much "me" time this weekend I thought that I had would post about some of the quotes that I have been reading right now that I absolutely love... and they all come from Winnie the Pooh.  I loved Winnie the Pooh as a child and I still do to this day.  I am seriously debating on putting a wall decor in the nursery with one of the quotes... or at least framing a couple quotes and hanging them on the wall. 


Pinned Image


Pinned ImagePinned Image



Pinned Image
I love this quote by Eeyore and think I may have to frame it for my office.  Consideration is something really hard to come by at the public defenders office and when clients are considerate and respectful it really makes a difference.

  Pinned Image

I really could go on all day reading and looking at Winnie the Pooh Quotes but I need to get to my conference.  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment