Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

nursery ideas update

Maybe I will go with the Simply White at Pottery Barn
 
I love love love this changing table:  The reviews are great and they say that the drawers can hold a ton of clothes.  I love how you can put baskets of stuff or just fold up blankets to put in the cubby holes up top.  Plus the dresser has a built in changing table on top.  I know that this is more pricey but it is a solid piece of furniture...that we do not have to assemble.  Call we strange- but I have never bought a dresser that I had to put together.. and it deters me from buying a cheap dresser to put together myself.
 
Antique White
 
And then I was looking at this crib: 
 
Kendall Low-Profile Fixed Gate Crib
 
 
So when it comes down to it I really have some decisions to make when it comes to nursery furniture.  I do know (after a sleepless night) that I definatly want a dresser with a built in changing table on top.  I don't want two separte pieces- less clutter, and I don't want to just put the changing pad on top of the dresser.  (my dream last night was not pretty when the changing pad slide off the dresser when I went to answer the phone)
 
 
The above two items are from pottery barn kids.  After speaking with one of my girlfriends and searching their webcite every other day I have figured out that they have great sales like macy's and if we are going to buy from here we need to hit the sales.  They reduce the price of the crib by $200 so it makes it the same price of a crib at babies-r-us. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment