Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nursery Ideas

I have had fun looking online at nursery ideas but wow there is so much to look at.  So far I think I may have narrowed it down but who knows I may change my mind.  The bad thing is I'm looking at Target, Babies-R-Us, and Pottery Barn.

Here is what I have come up with:

We are going to paint the nursery a light green color with white trim on the door and window.  We already have white plantation blinds in the room and a green curtain. 

I love this bedding.  Of course it has to be from Pottery Barn but I swear I have looked for other bedding but I can't find anything else that I really like.   

Jungle Friends Nursery Bedding

plus look how cute this rug is:

Jungle Friends Rug 

The crib, dresser and changing table that we have decided on is from Target.  I am still debatable if we need a separte changing table but I really would feel more comfortable to have rails around the changing pad-- especially when Baby Woos is first born.  Also the crib is a convertible crib so after Baby Woos outgrows the crib it can be converted to a toddler bed, day bed, and even a full size bed. The last item we need for the nursery is a glider. Our nursery room is not that large but the previous owners of our house had the room set up as a nursery and it wasn't crowded with all the items I've listed.

Delta Bentley 4-in-1 Convertible Crib - Chocolate Quick Information  Delta Bentley 6 Drawer Double Dresser - Chocolate Quick Information Delta Bentley Changing Table - Chocolate Quick InformationDelta Bentley Upholstered Glider and Ottoman Set - Chocolate Quick Information
Delta Bentley in Chocolate


We picked out blue and green liners for our changing pads. 


Registries:

I have NO idea what breast pumps, first aid gear, diapers, monitors, etc.. to get.  Hopefully I will have a mom friend of mine to help me out registering for all my babies needs.  Today Donnie and I picked out a stroller, highchair, and swing chair for Baby Woos so I felt accomplished.  Most of the big items we have picked out but wow there are so many things to buy when having a baby!!! 


What are some baby MUST HAVE items?  Also, what are some items that are a complete waste of money?

No comments:

Post a Comment