Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

30 Weeks

30 Weeks!!

I can't believe that it has already been 30 weeks.  It really is crunch-time.



What's going on with Me?
I'm exhausted!  I know this week is worse then any other and dealing with Trouble hasn't helped but I really am tired.  It is also getting harder and harder for me to get up from a squatted position... (blaming it on my belly). But as a whole I don't want to complain too much because I haven't had many headaches this past week and I don't have some of the uncomfortable symptoms that my girlfriends have that are also pregnant with me.  My stomach is sometimes crampy but I think that is because Baby Woos loves to move around in me... my poor organs are probably being pushed all over the place. 




Possible Symptoms:
  • Heartburn, which might be making sleep hard to come by.  On occasion I have heartburn but it really hasn't ever been that bad. 
  • Swelling -- it's totally normal, as long as it's not sudden or severe.  I haven't noticed too much swelling besides my strange leg bumps.
  • General discomfort, thanks to your big belly.  Yup!!  The belly continues to get in my way and is just heavy.  I feel like I am carrying around a twenty pound weight strapped to my belly.
  • Shortness of breath. Those lungs just keep getting more crowded, right?
  • Trouble sleeping, which leads to another issue: FatigueMy mind has been racing lately which isn't helping either.  The only time I feel like I get good sleep is my late afternoon naps.
  • Weird, vivid dreams. One word (a familiar one): Hormones.
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/30-weeks-pregnant.aspx?MsdVisit=1


What's going on with Baby Woos?

Baby Woos is ACTIVE...in the morning, afternoon, night, and while I am sleeping. 

Your belly’s increasing size is a definite clue that your baby is getting bigger every day, weighing in at over three pounds now (he’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is his brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate his own body temperature and turn up the heat, he'll start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping him warm up until now. http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-30.aspx#







Tonight Donnie and I are going to be taking a hospital tour of where we will be delivering Baby Woos so I am excited and nervous.  I really want to go on the tour to know what to bring and what to leave at home.  Plus, we will know exactly where to go when I'm in labor.  I am not nervous about labor but I am nervous about getting to the hospital so knowing where we have to go hopefully will help settle those nerves.




1 comment:

  1. You Are so Beautful!! We can't wait till you come home!!

    ReplyDelete