Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Baby Stuff Checklist

The countdown is here- less than a month until duedate.  Also less than a month to get everything ready for the arrival of Baby Woos.  I know it is not a drop-dead deadline and if I don't have something I can run to the store but I like being prepared.

We have been so thankful to receive a lot of Baby Woos items through our baby showers.  My work friends are also giving myself and two co-workers of mine (who are also pregnant and due in July & August) a shower next Wednesday.

I LOVE getting the nursery ready!  This is our changing area in the nursery that is just about complete. We still need washcloths and a few more receiving blankets, burp clothes, and diaper items wouldn't hurt.  I know I will be doing tons of laundrey but still would like to have more then less of these items. We also need a hamper for all the laundrey I'll be doing :)





I am happy to say that we also have all of our big items except for a mattress (pretty important) and a glider for the nursery.  Next week we plan on getting all remaining items that we need after my work shower. 

For the first few months Baby Woos will be sleeping in the pack-n-play bassinet that is set up in our bedroom.. items we need: crib protector sheet and pack-n-play sheet. I'm not sure if I will use the changing area attached to the pack-n-play (its removeable) but right now I have it set up this way because Trouble (my cat) thinks this is for him to sleep in. 





My list of remaining items: 
  1. mattress
  2. glider chair
  3. hamper
  4. washclothes
  5. crib protector sheets (for crib and pack-n-play)
  6. pack-n-play sheet
  7. more g-diaper items  (cloth inserts, small snaps, a couple more smalls)
  8. extra receiving blankets
  9. extra burp cloths
  10. extra changing pad cover and extra liners
  11. nursing cover
  12. nipple cream
  13. sun hat for Dylan
  14. bottle drying rack
  15. bottle warmer
I am happy to say that I have even bought all batteries for items that need batteries.  This list is sooo short compared to the begining with strollers and swings and breast pumps and on and on and on :)

I did go on East Cooper's Maternity Service page and they now have a picture of the delivery room on their webcite.  So this is where Dylan will be born:  (this is the room we saw on the hospital tour but I forgot to take any pictures).  And don't let the main bed fool you-- it is a transformer that has stirups for your legs and a drop out bottom for delivery. 


Have a wonderful Saturday.  We are off to the farmer's market. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool room. Laundry will b daily so u dont have to. Double so much. Exciting time!

    ReplyDelete