Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

More Pictures...

Being a mom I am ALWAYS busy.  From feedings, to changing diapers, to walks, cleaning, laundry, and nap time I don't seem to have much free time and the hours of a day go by so fast.  I love every minute of it.

Depending on the time of day- Baby Woos is starting to like his diaper changing time.  I love kissing his belly and cheeks!



Nap time is so important- but Baby Woos gets more naps then me.


He loves to sleep with his arms over his head-- too cute!!


He will even nap in his stroller on walks.


I know I have talked about my moby wrap- but really it is a savior.  We even had a party to go to last night and I wore Baby Woos in his wrap the entire party and he slept on me.  Its also nice because people don't ask to hold him :)


Morning time fun:






No comments:

Post a Comment