Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

First Outing

For our first outing with Dylan we went to my friends 30th birthday pool party.  Although I couldn't get in the pool we had a great time.  Dylan slept almost the entire 3 hours in his car seat.  He loves the warm weather to sleep in.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!



There was such a great turnout for Sarah's party.  You can tell we are all getting older because there were also a few kids at the party (all under 2) and it seems like everyone is married now.  I'm happy Dylan will have friends his age to play with once he gets old enough.

Aunt Sarah & Uncle Anthony

We did go in the ac too to cool down for a little:



Today I brought Dylan with me to my office.  Although I am on maternity leave I had to respond to the Supreme Court and had a deadline to meet so Dylan and I worked in my office.  We were there for about 3 hours and he did great.   Slept on my lap most of the time and was able to meet a few of my friends at work.  I'm getting really used to typing with one hand now :)  

I am now confident in taking Dylan out with me on outings or even out to dinner or lunch with us.



1 comment:

  1. U must give sara that pic. Love the smiley face!

    ReplyDelete