Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

1 month old


I can't believe our baby boy is already one month old. I love being a mommy-- even with the sleepless nights and getting pooped on.  Every day is a new surprise and he keeps growing & amazing me. 




Dylan's Favorites:

  • Loves going for walks in the stroller.  
  • Nap time on mommy or in the moby.  Soon-  hopefully sooner then later- he will also enjoy his naps in his crib.
  • Bottle feeding time with daddy.  Last night he even put his hands on the bottle like he was trying to hold it like a big boy.

Mommy's Favorites:
  • Boppy pillow.  It makes my life so much easier having the pillow wrap around me for feedings.
  • Breast Pump--  although it gets frustrating sometimes when it seems like I'm pumping forever for 1 oz I love being able to make bottles so dad can help with the feedings and I can have a glass of wine with no worries.
  • Swings-  so easy to set Dylan down so I can eat, do dishes, etc


What's going on with mommy?
I am happy to say I have lost 32 pounds but these last ten are going to be hard to lose.  I also can fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans and button them but they are a little snug. I wish that I could do a situp because my belly is flabby!  I am still on restriction until my 6 week follow up so I will just continue to walk.  Today I am also going to start to pay closer attention to what I have been eating-- I really don't have an excuse to eat candy or tons of bread anymore.  :)  

One Month Post Baby

1 comment:

  1. My real favorites is just spending time with my little man but there are products out there that make my life easier that I had to mention.

    ReplyDelete