Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Baby Bullet

Tonight I decided it was time to use our Baby Bullet. Baby Woos loves his cereal and I had him try some avocado the other night.  He enjoyed the avocado but he would only eat it off my finger when I mixed it with a little milk for sweetness.  He loved "painting" with his food on his tray. 



Tonight I actually took the time to boil 2 apples and make apple sauce for the week.  It was so simple- I peeled the apples, diced them up, boiled and then put them in the bullet for less than a minute.  2 apples makes about 5 jars of food.



His first bite he wasn't too sure what to think:


But then he kept wanting more and more.  I think the apple sauce is a success.  I also fed him his oatmeal/cereal and towards the end mixed them together and he enjoyed that as well.


So for the rest of this week it will be apples and cereal.  I wonder what we will try next week :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Earlier today we practiced sitting and used the Bumbo for a little play time.. Calli came to join us for some fun.



Sidenote-  I know I haven't kept up with the blog that much but I am going to try and do it more often...so keep checking back.

1 comment:

  1. Real Cute. Mix the applesauce in the cereal to save time:)

    ReplyDelete