Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Trip to see Grandma & Grandpa



Last weekend we drove to North Carolina to see Grandma and Grandpa.  Baby Woos did pretty good in the car- but the last hour I sat in the back seat with him to entertain him. 


He says- "Mom are we there yet- stop taking my picture"


Baby Woos had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa.




They also were able to babysit for a night while we went to a wedding. 
my ass looks huge in this picture but I swear its just the angle


Grandma and Grandpa also gave Baby Woos an early Christmas present and he loved it.  I can't wait until he gets a little bigger and is able to really jump.  Right now he is on his tippy toes.



I love this picture:  Baby Woos holding onto Daddy's finger while we played a board game.

and grandma and I were able to buddle Baby Woos up and take him on a walk:

Baby Woos decided that he wanted to try driving on the way home. 

It is so nice visiting with family.  I know I've said it before but now that we have started a family I really wish we were closer to both of our families.  Grandparents can be very helpful plus Baby Woos loves spending time with them.

1 comment:

  1. Such special pictures. This is great! On your comment about yr ass - its your purse sticking out:) not you. You look wonderful as does all! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete