Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Our new home...Kitchen

 
We bought our dream home and with every new home it means projects, projects, projects...
 


First Project to tackle...
 
Before Kitchen: 
(I wish I had better pictures but didn't think of doing a "before and after" picture until started up blog again.)
`
 


 
 
After Kitchen:
 
 
New Bar Stools to maximize space.  (Old owners just pushed their couch against the bar and didn't even use the bar as "a bar")

New Light Fixtures
 

 New Stainless Steel Stove and Microwave... before the microwave was just sitting on the counter (where I have the toaster now)

 

 Plenty of counter space for us to use..

I do want to buy myself a single counter height bar stool but haven't found one I like yet (that you can buy as a single chair).  I enjoy feeding Dylan at the counter but wish I had a stool on my side of the kitchen.`


The kitchen was a pretty easy project since we just finished our kitchen in our old home.  We still want to add backsplash and maybe get a different overhead light but for now our kitchen is finished.  Thankfully, our kitchen came with granite countertops and a deep stainless steel sink with an upgraded faucet.  We also brought our fridge from our old home... the old fridge was stainless but didn't fit under the cupboard so it stuck out far from the wall-- that fridge is now our garage fridge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment