Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

A few pictues

Baby Woos is on the move.. he is climbing up onto the couch, playing on the bottom two stairs (thankfully we have a gate for the rest), and just being a little dare devil.



He's had some tumbles but nothing too bad. 



We are limiting his bottles so now when you ask him if he wants a baba after dinner and bath he will come running into the kitchen to get his baba.  And forget the nights where I could actually give him his baba.. Baby Woos likes to roll around on the ground with his baba.

 
 
...since we are moved into our new home Baby Woos loves the space and he is sleeping very well in his bedroom.  He likes to close the door and play in his playroom by himself sometimes.  He also loves his swing.

 


.... Daddy bought me a new laptop for my birthday (and as you know we never keep presents til the day we are suppose to) and my blog works well from my new computer so hopefully I will have the time to do updates from time to time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment