Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

This past month...

 
This past month has been so much fun. 


 
We like to chew on carrots,



and we like to make a mess when eating puffs and cheese



but Calli is always near to help clean up my messes.


I love to play outside on my bike..




Daddy went to Las Vegas and I tried to call him on my phone....



Sometimes I get really messy when I eat so it was a nice day so I ate naked (well I still had my diaper on)...
 
Mommy bought me a foam playmate but I had to test it out in a taste test first...



Naptime on Mommy...


Playing on my new mat:


Missing my Nana...


Having fun feeding myself.  Favorite food- sweet potato.  New favorite dinner- rice with chicken and broccoli.. with parm cheese.




Mommy took me to a party while Daddy was in Vegas...


Getting into trouble... hey if the fridge is left open its fair game.


More bike time...




I love playing on the blanket outside with mommy.
 look at my teeth... (I still only have my bottom two teeth)



Out to lunch with Daddy and Mommy:


This was at our sitter's house... I was ready for my nap.


April Fools Joke: I slept through the entire night on April 3rd... but I'm back to waking up once a night.  Its getting much better though.

I sometimes brush my teeth after I eat...

 I'm 39 weeks old here:... (this was the amount of time I was in mommy's belly)

This look is my stop taking pictures of me look...


Yup- that's right... I can pull myself up onto my table and stand while playing all by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment